Welcome
To the school of Human training
We are your captains in it
Watch me navigate,
Flying is awesome..
It's the landing part that's a bitch
I call to thee,
pure witches fire,
Through vortex flow the heavenly mire
Cleanse brackish karma of debris
From dark to light sweep history.
My Sister is a PIG!!
4:20 PM
I've got nothing special or long entries like the last one. So here goes, a short, short update on my boring life, tho i've this INKLING feeling that it's gonna be another long, long story (ok, will someone just shut me up!!*grinz*)
Event 1
On the 9th of July, I'm suppose to go for orientation in school(where else??), but cos i was feeling kinda under the weather so i took a raincheck. Thing is we're suppose to collect a study pack, so for all missing students like me, they set another date where we could collect the pack. And guess what? Lo-and-behold! I missed it too. Thank god, they have a final date later this month. Hopefully I'll remember this time *fingers crossed*
~~~~
Event 3
I got hired by Zara on the spot! Tho the pay is complete shit, who cares, but that's besides the point and is off no importance now. I got fired even before i start working. You wanna know why? Let me clue u in. Remember i mentioned earlier that i was feeling under the weather? Ya, that was why I'm unemployed. Well to Kenneth: Who gives a damn about the job. I sure dun wanna work for someone who doesnt give 2 hoots about the welfare of his staff.
ok this is as far as i can remember and also becoz im rushing off soon to catch a movie so im gona end it rite here. Till next time. Tune in
p.s. i knew it!! so much for short, short update rite......