Welcome
To the school of Human training
We are your captains in it
Watch me navigate,
Flying is awesome..
It's the landing part that's a bitch
I call to thee,
pure witches fire,
Through vortex flow the heavenly mire
Cleanse brackish karma of debris
From dark to light sweep history.
welcome..welcome ..me!
9:40 PM
Finally, my long awaited "Me" time. This has been a pretty busy week, with friends and school. Taking up quite abit of my time and energy, luckily manage to sneak a couple of hours to read books(which my mom is strongly against ;p) and regain my sanity(what sanity? haha). Feeling pretty stone now actually coz it's been another long day so I'm gonna seem like I've got some language impediment *grin*.
Caught the new Jackie Chan film - "New Police Story" or something like that and I HAVE TO say this. It's my very first self-paid chinese film watched in a theatre and I must say(yes, again), there is no regrets. Think: Daniel Wu, Terence Yin(well, he look cute there), my other cute-bad-guy-whose-name-I-do-not-know [haha], fast, cool cars, lovely phones and, cool and great actions. What more can a girl ask?? Pity my dear all-time kaki, great buddy, old pal of mine, *drum rolls* Mr Chua Boon Siang. For enduring all my teases and gushes about the beauty of the male species(SOME of them ;p). I must commend and admire his patience and courage and endurance. I can be very demanding, spoilt, evil, abusive, gush-y and all the bad things in the world. Don't believe? Ask him. But too bad he's going back into camp after his too-long MC [haha], no thanx to his "Grammy" acting, the doctor(a senior consultant, he claimed) totally saw through his lousy acting. Oh well, I'm not gonna blame, only coz I'm too nice [;p] but I'm gonna miss this pal of mine. Who's gonna be at my beck-and-call(told you I can be difficult?) and available at a drop of my line? Who's gonna endure my abuses [hee hee] and play arcade with me?
A kind note to you my fren: Brush up your social skills! You'll need it. When the time arrives, you know I'll always be here to help [haha].
Well, that's it for now. Will try and fill you guys up again. When I come online and feel like it. Which I don't know when that will be. Bla bla.. I'm so totally digressing into cranky-me. Ok forget it. It's just becoming worse. OK! Stop! Bye *grin*