Welcome
To the school of Human training
We are your captains in it
Watch me navigate,
Flying is awesome..
It's the landing part that's a bitch
I call to thee,
pure witches fire,
Through vortex flow the heavenly mire
Cleanse brackish karma of debris
From dark to light sweep history.
Faery Figurante
12:44 PM
My current read
JFK is Missing by Liz Evans
PI Grace Smith is back, walking the mean streets of down-at-heel Seatoun on England's south coast. Client Henry Summerstone asks her to find a missing person, but he's no idea of her name, where she lives or works, nor what she looks like, for he's been blind for years. In fact, he's not even sure that she's missing. But he's offering cash, an offer that Grace finds hard to refuse. Soon, she's got lead on the girl - several, as it turns out - but instead of them leading her to Miss X, Grace finds herself caught up in government fraud, family feuds and cold-blooded murder.
As you can see this book does not have any reference whatsoever to JFK. And so does her previous book "Who Killed Marilyn Monroe?" to the famous sex icon of her time. I would still recommended that it has a pretty good story line where everything and everyone is related at the end somehow or another, sans the title.
There's just too many gorgeous fairy pictures I found and here I am sharing these babies with you.




