Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn.- C.S. Lewis (British Scholar and Novelist. 1898-1963)We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.- AnonTalk about unfortunate. To live in the same world or country with some
goons. I just penned down my thoughts on subtle female-superiority and now here I am, putting a girl down. But then again, that
dim-shit really deserves it.
Here's what happens. I sold a Body Shop perfume bottle and said it was "
Brand new condition. Hardly used body spray in plastic bottle". Anyone would know that it is not a complete brand new, unused bottle. Well, apparently not that ditzy fool.
She got her item and ain't too happy with it and decides to ask for a refund. Being forgiving and myself, I decided to just give her what she wants and hopefully to settle this amicably. Lucky for her this is my first problem since I started with this auction-thingy.
Enough of what I hafta say. Watch closely at the
spelling, grammar,vocabulary and
sentence structure,
very embarrassing. Disclaimer: the following email exchange is word for word, with no editing done.
Ms Jun Tan (Saturday)
Hi
I am surprized and disappointed your way that you sold me the used item. You stated in your acution it is a bran new.
Before received this item I already bought 2 bottle of same spray in BodyShop butthey are all full in bottle.You sent me the item is more 1/6 gone.See attached phot, your items is right compare with my left two.
I went Bodyshop in this afternoon with this then double checked with thesales person.They also told me this is already used item then original is come withfull.
Please refund me the money as I return you this stuff.So now no choise I have to give you negative rating.
Yours truly, Me (Saturday)
Hey
im sorry u misread the thing.
I nv meant to say it was un-used.
Noone has mis-interpret what i indicated.
Let me know ur acc number then
Jess
Her (Saturday)
Please do not run from you responsibility what you said as NEVER MEANT TOSAY IT WAS UN-USED.
If you ever used it you should not stated as " BRAND NEW"
My Account: (xx)
Please confirm your mailing address (xx)
Is it correct? I will return you by registered mail too.
Me (Saturday)
Hey
F.y.i: I've had many enquiries asking how much it was used.
NONE of the many questions assumed it was a full bottle.
I'm sorry you misinterpreted, there's nothing much to be said.
Pls ask before u make any purchases in future as stated in the guidelines.
Yep the add is rite.. $15 rite?
Me (Saturday)
transferred the money. pls check and acknowlege.Me (Monday)
Hey
I transferred the money.
Are you gonna send the item back?
Jess
Me (Monday)
Hey
If you have no intention on returning the item or acknowledging anything.
Pls return the money.
Jess
(After a while, I gave up with the "Hi" and "Jess". Figured if she can't be bothered and she honestly, she don't deserve it.)
Her (Monday)
Yesterday was Sunday, how can I send you by registered mail ?
Don worry I aready returned you by registered in this morning.
Dont be so impatient.
Me (Tuesday)
I understand the post office is not open on sunday.
But I believe your internet connection does not have a day off too.
I asked you to acknowledge, didn't I?
Mayb now we have found the root of this whole prob.
(I got the item of course, but being her, underhanded or just plain childish, it was even lesser and without a cap. How does she take care of something which does not belong to her?)
Me (Tuesday)
I refunded your money in full and I would expect the same of my item.
You have sent it back WITHOUT a cap.
As you can see from the pictures from my auction and that of those I took after I received. I CLEARLY do not see any form of covering on mybottle.
Pls send the cap back or i would not be able to refund and you wouldask u to return the money, which i am sure you are not willing.
So kindly make the necessary arrangements.
Her (Tuesday)
Please dont bite me like a tiger.
I just forggoton put back together then will return you tomorrow
Dont worry I never cheat ppl only $12. Not like you.
Me (Tuesday)
I sincerely hope you are just a kid.
Then I would be able to empathize with your mindset and maturity level. Otherwise, I can only be sad for you.
Please refrain from making a further fool and irresponsible buyer out of yourself, who resorts to words and unscrupulous methods to get things her way.
And try not to attempt to use any idioms anymore. Your command of the english language is pretty appalling enough already. Do something about it before you accuse any other future unfortunate sellers just because you are unable to grasp the exact meaning of their words. And so you would not give them a hard time trying to decipher what you are saying in your emails.
Hope you have learn a lesson from this incident not to be so presumptuous and to know that in life, you can't have your cake and eat it.
I know I have learnt a huge lesson from this to be more careful about what I say 'coz there are many people out there who is having a hard time, at least, trying to straighten up their language.
Good Luck
So that's about what happened. This wasn't meant to get anyone on my side, if you think she is right through and through, so be it. Call me a bitch for all I care but never forget that I don't like being messed around with. Violence and profanities are not my style, however if the need arises or if I'm annoyed, I will not hesitate to screw you up bad.
Gee.
Who would've thought people like that exist. Then again, I've met enough people from t18 to believe that all sorts and variations of idiots do, there are dunces whose mental acumen is well below par living in our midst. They are like aliens, they look like us, walk like us, dress like us, some of them may even superficially pass off as one of us if they open their gap. But deep down, they are a total different being, from a
waayyy off realm.
By the way, I didn't get a negative rating.
:o)
Ms Audrey Leong(commendable for making a two-time appearance on my blog) is trying to hard.
Girlfriend! Your ape jaw and nasally masculine voice does not make an accent feasible. In fact, your manner of speech and Singaporean-
tang is already in such a sorry state that I would suggest going alien language over the mic is a
bad idea.
Before you all pass judgement about me being condescending, for the benefit of those who, fortunately does not have the opportunity to cross path with that girl. She is an internationally
not-so-well-liked, not-so-gorgeous female individual.
Sad.
- She makes announcements over the speaker system in church, to about a couple hundred people in a
SO bad phony accent it just makes you cringe like sour lemon.
- She dances to church hymns like techno music when she's standing on a pedestal.
I say "
internationally" for a reason. I've got outside friends who had the unlucky chance to share the same air as her calling her "
crazy woman" and "
where the hell does she think she's in? Disco ah
?" and also through the vine. You get the drift.
Ok, ok. I know you all have heard enough. I just need to get it out of my system. But then again, it is my blog and I get to write what I want. Luckily except for the really, really few, noone knows about this. Haha, that's what I love about it. I can bitch all I like.
Come on, there's no denying there's a bitch in you and me. I just happen to dare to put it down here while many others chose to bitch to themselves, seeth and act fine with everything.
Not me.