Welcome
To the school of Human training
We are your captains in it
Watch me navigate,
Flying is awesome..
It's the landing part that's a bitch
I call to thee,
pure witches fire,
Through vortex flow the heavenly mire
Cleanse brackish karma of debris
From dark to light sweep history.
Back-A-Roo
8:57 PM
A joyful heart is the inevitable result of a heart burning with love. - Mother TheresaA laugh is the shortest distance between two people. - Victor BorgeThe distance between me and my love is now all-time shortest. And it's only gonna get closer with time, I hope. Haha. (I love to see your expression. -wink-)
A very fulfilling weekend I had and now I'm bushed. Scary things happened nonetheless and I wish not to divulge at the moment.
Here's something interesting for all to share.
A history of origins of a certain joy to some women.
:)
http://www.slate.com/id/2121835/