Welcome
To the school of Human training
We are your captains in it
Watch me navigate,
Flying is awesome..
It's the landing part that's a bitch
I call to thee,
pure witches fire,
Through vortex flow the heavenly mire
Cleanse brackish karma of debris
From dark to light sweep history.
Flight Of A Bumble Bee
9:38 PM
A charming woman is a busy woman.
- Loretta YoungYes, I am a charming woman now.
I got my long awaited iPod. Yep, the exact same one from my earlier post, complete with name and all.
*Beam*
That's gonna put a smile on my face for a while there.
Well, nothing's much going on 'cept work, meeting my love and just home. Finally our long awaited break from this monotonous routine has gotten here. A nice full weekend together doing things that's been delayed - shopping, spending time just chilling and all.
Gotta run again.
The lady's got her charm working overtime.
Toodles!