Welcome
To the school of Human training
We are your captains in it
Watch me navigate,
Flying is awesome..
It's the landing part that's a bitch
I call to thee,
pure witches fire,
Through vortex flow the heavenly mire
Cleanse brackish karma of debris
From dark to light sweep history.
Kick Ass
10:40 PM
I want women to be liberated and still be able to have a nice ass and shake it.
- Shirley MacLaine
I know my perky, sexy ass won't be doing any shaking at the moment coz I'm smarting from the pain of the rough and bumpy landing.
The ride is over baby. I'm trudging hard in the barren desert of Monetary Ville.
You don't wanna guess how much was gone in less than a month. I daren't go there myself. Makes you wonder where my money went too, it's like it evaporated through the gaps of the bank vault and automated machines.
Like they all say, the best coping mechanism is to do a Cleopatra, the Queen of Denial. I'm currently forbearing myself from the harsh reality of the situation and that's what I intend to be doing for a long while. :)
It's been a busy week once again, with all the callings and updates. For one, I gotta update the industrial postal codes for about 10522 companies (and counting..) and I'm on at the letter D. Wish me luck man.
I am going for the Black Eyed Peas concert!!!!! Yay!!!! Considering I missed it the first time they were here, I can hardly contain my excitement. My very first live concert. Such a shame I missed Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Linkin Park(kinda glad I didn't go anyway), No Doubt(I think) and all the other great bands. Oh well, too bad then.
Another week and another moment. Life goes on.